Sunday 31 March 2013


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Today is Easter! He is risen! He is risen indeed! Today we put on our Easter dresses and headed to our church for Easter morning breakfast. I was so excited for this morning that I kept waking up last night hoping that it was morning. We haven’t done anything extraordinary today, but just knowing that my Savior has risen from the dead is enough to make me overflow with joy and exuberance.

     I wish I could say that today has been one of those most perfect days that you remember forever, but that wouldn’t be the whole truth. Just because the day started out sort of how I had planned, doesn’t mean it is ending well. I wanted to be one hundred percent focused on God today, but have ended up selfishly mourning the loss of a dear friend of mine. Even though I foresaw this friendship coming to an end, there was nothing that could have prepared me for the pain and tears that followed. I want to be confident that this was the best decision, but I have this feeling deep down that just doesn’t feel right. I need to remember that God has a plan for this and if he wants us to be friends, he will bring us back together again otherwise I need to focus on becoming more like Christ. I don’t normally ask for prayer about things like this publicly, but right now it would be most appreciated. Thank you!

I hope that this Easter day finds you in good spirits and praise the Lord that He is risen!

Taylor Good

1 comment:

  1. Ok Miss Taylor, Is this friend someone that I know? I have a good guess but I can't say the name on your Blog. Some times things just don't work out the way we have it planned. A lot of things changed in my life that ended up being for the best. One never knows.. Sorry I have no good words to tell you. Except , this too shall pass. g. Rosie

    ReplyDelete