Sunday 25 November 2012


Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING!!!!! So I haven’t posted recently so I need to update y’all on what has happened recently…

This past Saturday, the 17th, I went over to my friend’s house and we ate food, watched a movie, and talked. I mean come on what more could you ask for at a girl’s get-together. It consisted of a group of school girls.

The 16th was my friend Megan’s birthday and the 17th was my friend Lindsay’s birthday. So this time of year is full of those celebrations and of course Thanksgiving. I will make a separate post dealing with Thanksgiving.

So I have a younger brother named Grayson, who is ten, and my mom, who has been trying to redecorate the house. My mom put up a picture in our living room and exclaimed, “This picture makes the wall look too busy doesn’t it.” My younger brother thought about it and said, “How can the wall be busy it doesn’t do anything.”J This just made my day hundred times better.

     ~Sorry this is sooo delayed. I was having inernet connection difficulties at both my grandparents houses.
 Becca and Anna
 Starting at the top left going to top right: Anna M., Me(Taylor), Becca
Starting at the bottom left going to bottom right: Anna B., Anna R., Grace
 PURE CRAZINESS!!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Megan and Lindsay!!!!!
 

FunFactsfrom my cousin, Mandy:

Every year you swallow an average of eight spiders in your sleep! Yuck!

The song “Ring Around the Rosie” originated when there was a Black Death otherwise known as the Black Plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment