Saturday 3 November 2012


Saturday, November 03, 2012

REMEMBER to set your clocks back!!! I don’t think the new hour is going to be enough time to do everything I want to do. :)

Well this week started out as usual, but my weekend was a little unique. My parents left us kids home by ourselves for a couple days. One of my brothers was at a birthday party the majority of the time and my sister was out babysitting or sleeping the majority of the time. So it was mostly just me and my little brother. He got to go shopping with me, which he was less than thrilled about, but I bought him some things which made it better for him. I finally got a pair of brown boots and my grandma bought me the cutest dress to go with them. I can’t wait to wear them! I also bought a head warmer for the upcoming winter weather. It is sooo cute with my short hair and it has a pretty embellishment that is offset on the headband.

This Friday I made gluten free chocolate cupcakes with a coffee flavored frosting. They taste delightful, but since they are gluten free they didn’t rise as much as normal cupcakes do.

This year I want to help make as much of the Thanksgiving meal as I possibly can because I only have two more thanksgivings at home. Of course I will most likely come home from college during Thanksgiving, but there will come a day when I need to know how to make a Thanksgiving meal. Also I want my grandma to teach me how to make a pie because she makes delicious homemade pies. I have never ever made a pie from scratch. That must change, okay Grandma. J

 

Lov Y’all,

Taylor

                   

I saw this on Pinterest…

(My family stays that I am addicted)

 

Do you know why you crave sweet treats when you are stressed?

Well maybe it has something to do with the fact that stressed spelled backwards spells desserts! ;)

 

How to have a better day

·     Drink tea

·     Smile & laugh

·     Make cookies

·     Dance freely

·     Think a little

·     Draw rainbows

·     Accomplish something

 Gluten-free Chocolate Cupcakes... Yum!!!



(Warm Vanilla Sugar, Frosted Cranberry, Peach Bellini, Vanilla Bean Noel; Sensual Amber- not pictured)

1 comment:

  1. I had a long letter written and lost it and I don't want to rewrite it again.Sorry.grandma R.

    ReplyDelete