Sunday 28 October 2012


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Okay so I must apologize for not blogging sooner. I have been sucked into the world of Pinterest. I cannot say how much fun I have had looking at other peoples boards, but it has been sucking up all my blogging time recently.

So I need to fill you all in…

On Friday the 20th I had my friend Megan come over. She lives kind of far away and we don’t get to see each other much so these times are special. Later in the night another friend of mine came over. We went to Subway for dinner, ate popcorn and talked by the fire, then went upstairs and talked a whole lot more. We didn’t end up going to sleep until the early hours in the morning.

On Saturday we went and got French manicures and had special homemade vanilla almond milk pancakes. Yum! Afterwards my brothers, sister, mom, dad, and brother’s friend (don’t ask why) gave me there presents. We then went to the pumpkin patch and I got a little white pumpkin. I have always wanted a little white pumpkin and now I have one. I want to take an apple corer and cut polka-dots into my pumpkin. Later in the afternoon my friend had to go home, but I was then able to go pick out my new i-phone! Yea!!!

The rest of the week carried on as it normally does… with a few exceptions…

On Thursday I took my mom out for dinner. I just needed to thank her and show her how much I appreciate what all she does for me. We then went had bubble tea for dessert. My mom wasn’t so sure of it so she just had some of mine.

On Friday I made homemade cinnamon rolls. They took forever to make, but I did it.

On Saturday I was planning on going ice-skating with my friends, the Perillo’s, but that didn’t end up working out. Instead I had an hour long phone conversation with both the brother and sister, who have great senses of humor, and they kept me laughing almost the whole time. Later that night I helped my siblings watch three little kids out of the seven kids in all.

Today, Sunday, my friend Molly stopped in on her way back to college. I was so excited to see her. She is such an inspiration and a great leader. She leads a life that has had its bumps in the road, but she always finds a way to turn it back to the Lord. I have looked up to her and can’t wait until I can visit her at college!

Pinterest Addict ;)

Taylor









 Bubble Tea!!!
 




Peek-a-boo!!!



Pictures of presents will have to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment