Sunday 18 August 2013


Friday, August 09, 2013

Sooooooo I never really finished my last post, but I’m not quite positive how I was going to finish it anyways so I’m just going to move on and talk about how much I LOVE amusement parks! I didn’t sleep at all the night before our Kings Island trip. I was exhilarated, excited, anxious, ecstatic, overjoyed, delighted, thrilled, euphoric, elated, jubilant, energized, eager, tickled, exuberant and I’m sure I could go on, but you all get the point. I crave that adrenaline rush that comes when you go on roller coasters. This year I didn’t receive the same type of adrenaline rush that I normally do because I have been on these roller coaster too many times before. Next year I “HAVE” to go to Cedar Point. I absolutely loved going to Kings Island with our youth group because you always had someone to ride with you. I have always had to go on rides alone because my sibling were either too short or didn’t want to go on the longest, fastest, upside down, six looped type of roller coasters. On one of the roller coasters I sat next to my youth pastor who yelled “Mama,Mama, I want my Mama!” during almost the whole ride. He was yelling while we were loading onto the ride, while they checked the seatbelts, while we were climbing up the first hill, while the roller coaster was going, while we were waiting to unload, and while we unbuckled the seat belts. There was this young boy who was maybe ten years old sitting behind our youth pastor and yelled up to our youth pastor saying, “Shut-up!” All we could do was laugh. On the ride home my friends Lindsay and Daniel were playing a game called “I’m going on a Picnic.” The point of the game is to remember what the other person is bring on the picnic. For example Lindsay will bring something that starts with the letter “A” like an Ardvark and then Daniel would say Ardvark and bring something that starts with the letter “B” like Balloon. This game continues on until someone  messes up or until they finish the alphabet. Once they finished their game they told me and Eric to do it. We didn’t really do it, but we were joking about doing it using SAT vocabulary, but later that night I came home and tried doing it not only with SAT vocabulary, but also with elements on the periodic table. The only problem with using elements on the periodic table is that there is not an element for every letter of the alphabet. My mom was disgusted to hear how nerdy I can be, but it just comes naturally. I wish style and fashion and art came as naturally as nerdiness does for me. I don’t even think nerdiness is a word. Oh well. I think I’m going to end this post with you all thinking that I’m some crazy Geek. I don’t know if that is better or worse than being a ditzy blonde???

Taylor
 
 
 
This is what happens when Lindsay sees your Iphone...









Symphony on the Prairie with my beautiful friend. I'm going to miss her this next school year. :(

The party for three!!!!!!!















































1 comment:

  1. This is what I call being a TEENAGER.....:)

    GRAND ROSIE

    ReplyDelete