Thursday 13 September 2012


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Okay so I meant to post yesterday, but I arrived home a few hours later than expected. Yesterday my mom went to go listen to James McDonald preach, while I went and babysat for a family whose parents also went to listen to Mr. McDonald. I asked my sister to come with me since the family I was watching has seven kids, five boys and two girls, but she felt like playing more so I ended up bringing Chandler instead. (He’s my older younger brother.) I was so thankful he was there to play with the older boys, while I played with the girls and younger boys. After I had laid the girls down to sleep and Chandler was in the house with the three oldest boys, I took the little baby and his brother on a walk around the block a couple times. It dawned on me while I was walking that I hadn’t pushed a stroller around in a number of years. It has to have been at least five years if not more, since I pushed baby Grayson around in the stroller. Anyways it was a pleasant time and wonderful that everyone was obedient.

Today the maids came as they usually do and I wish that my mom would change it to another day because Thursdays and Saturdays are my only days to sleep in. Oh Well. Afterwards I did some school, but not very much because I went and helped a friend of my sisters’ with her writing homework. In return I got my hair colored and cut for no charge. Then I came home and did a little more school before eating dinner and heading out the door again. This time it was for choir. Now I am utterly exhausted and since I know tomorrow will be even fuller than today, I think I shall try and get at least a few hours of sleep.

Good night!

A Very Sleepy Taylor

Tomorrow is the drama cast read thru!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if I can make a comment. By the way, how is the driving going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since I got my license i have been living in my car. I haven't got in an accident, but did come close a couple times. It was always because the other drivers did not follow the rules and usually pulled out in front of me when it was clearly not thier turn. I like the freedom but it definitely is a responsibility.
      Taylor

      Delete