Tuesday 18 September 2012


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yesterday was BIG! By that I mean I didn’t have much of a break and did practically zero studying. I aide in three different classes and help out in a fourth. The first two classes I aide in keep me busy since I have to go back and forth between both classes during the hour. Have you ever tried getting about 20 kids to 15 different places all at the same time? Somehow I am going to have to figure out how this is going to work. Then I go to aide in group piano lessons. The teacher is phenomenal, but all the kids just want to play the piano instead of listening to her. She is really good though in getting them to focus and pay attention to her. I came home with one of the worst migraines ever! After three Ibuprofen it started to subside, thankfully.

I just realized that I haven’t told you what part I got in the play. Well I am a school girl named Josie Pie. She has a little sister named Gertie Pie. We are from a rich family and think very highly of our fashion. I am extremely flirtatious and hate Anne, who is the main character. My character consists of about 20 or more lines and a lot of stage cues. Can’t wait for it to all come together.

Here is some information:

 

March 14, 15, 16 (performances)

Burge Terrace Baptist Church

9345 Brookville Road

 

Hope to see many of you there since there will be enough seating for about eleven hundred people!

 

Today was good except for the morning when I cried in English class because I missed part of her attachment. She said it was alright because I still answered all the questions well without even having them wrote down. Today was an emotional day. I guess I cried a lot today because of my stress level increasing greatly. Not only was I half a week behind in Math and Science, which is not completely true since I have about four weeks of leeway, but I was also told to start applying for jobs, schedule times to meet with colleges, and somehow still get done with school, choir, serving in the church, impact groups, 4-h, devotions time with mom, and whatever else there is. This weekend is the “True Women’s Conference” which I am looking forward to in whatever time I do have. I can’t wait to see all my girls.    

Today is my parent’s 19th anniversary! They are somewhere celebrating and hopefully having a splendid time.

Well I should go to sleep soon since I need to be up bright and early tomorrow.

Your Friend,

Josie Pie J




 



 And now we know why my school is not done ;-)

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is the best picture I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JOSIE PIE,
    I HAD WRITTEN A LONG COMMENT THEN I LOST IT WHEN I SENT IT. SHUCKS!!! Any way , I have fun reading all your blogs. I can just see you saying it. So you're playing a high fashion girl in the play. That is a good part for you. It is you. Can't wait to see it, Miss Josie..Pie.. We will see you this weekend...Hurrah!!! Love you , Gr. Rosie

    ReplyDelete