Monday 15 October 2012


Monday, October 15, 2012

Today was another day of school and it went fairly just as a normal Monday would go. In drama class we got to work on a dancing scene, which made me quite happy. Now for an update…

 

On Friday we left for Grandpa and Grandma’s house! We unloaded and tried to get good sleep for the next day, although that didn’t really work. On Saturday the girls went for breakfast at the “Candy Kitchen” with Grandma Rosemary. There we went over our devotions then headed back to the house to pick up the boys. Once we got them, we went to my other grandma’s church. There was a fall festival going on where you could buy homemade food and nick-knacks. After the fall festival there is a big dinner that tastes better than any meal you have ever had. Everything is home cooked and is able to excite anyone’s taste buds. Normally this is a good time to socialize, but honestly I was utterly exhausted and could barely keep a conversation going for longer than a minute or two. Then after the dinner there is an auction for some of the larger selling objects and some of the leftover food. My mom bought some “Amish Peanut Butter” and “Apple Butter.” YUUUMMMM!!!!  Afterwards we headed back to our grandparent’s house. On Sunday we went to First Baptist Church of Goshen and then headed to my mom’s dad’s family reunion, a.k.a. the Gardener Reunion. Apparently I have second cousins who are missionaries in Mozambique and are translating the Bible into their native language. It was quite interesting getting to talk to some of my extended family.

Well now I am frantically preparing for the next few days of life which include most of my classes in school, the PSAT, my birthday, my dad’s return; the coming of my friend, who I haven’t seen in over a year; and much more! Yikes!

 

Good night, sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite!

Taylor
 
 We had to sit and wait on this train for at least 5 minutes!!!
 My future puppy!!!



 I looovee this bike!!! If only I had about a thousand spare dollars lieing around...
 COUSINS!!!!



 Rain, rain go away!!!
 Family Reunion

Oh, Grandma ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like your pictures. If you have more photos of the Gardner reunion, I would like to see them. Could you email them, or something??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, I say there, my pictures are a fright to see. :) I like the pics of little Kailie. She is so cute. I love all the other pics too. Glad you did so well on your test. I'm not surprised at all. Good genes..:) The table of desserts look so yummy. I should of had you bring me a piece of pie.
    must go.. Gr. Rosie

    ReplyDelete