Saturday 6 October 2012


Saturday, October 06, 2012

I don’t know what to say other than my head hurts, reeeeeeeeaaallllllyyyy BADLY!!!!! So as I said in an earlier post, today I was taking the SAT. I think they sucked my brain out. It is very sad when the proctor of your SAT test doesn’t know how to correctly write the whole alphabet in cursive. Honestly one of the kids asked her how to write a cursive “b” and the proctor wrote “b.” If any of you know true cursive, you know that is not how you write the letter “b.” This is something I learned in second grade and I clearly remember working very hard in Mrs. Moyer’s class so I could get my “Cursive Writing License” before entering into third grade because that meant I was big stuff. Anyways I took the test and the rest is up to God. If you saw me you would notice that I have a sinus infection right now and obviously that did not help me in doing my best on the test, in fact I got almost zero sleep last night. Oh Well. If nothing else it was good practice and afterwards my gracious parents took me out for lunch, which really doesn’t make-up for it but it was thoughtful. This is kind of a side note, but I was sooo happy because I saw some of my friends from elementary school, 4-h, and one friend from church!J

On Friday I went to IUPUI with my daddy. I absolutely think that going and visiting colleges is narrowing down what I want to do in life. I was completely against engineering until yesterday. Actually my mind might be set on Bio. Med. Engineering. It still will take some time, thought, prayer, and perseverance to come to a conclusion. Another major I want to look into is Organizational Leadership and Supervision and if I don’t choose it as a major it will probably be my minor.   

I am so thankful for actually having an idea of what I want to do with my life. I guess I should be thanking my parents for pushing me through the hard times and God for giving me my parents. I am so thankful that I have true joy and hope from my God. He truly comforts me and is always with me and loved me enough to save me from eternal damnation in hell. Thank you dear LORD!

Sincerely grateful,

Taylor Good
 
I have a picture to show you all, but my mom has my camera right now. It will have to wait.


Fun Facts

Astronauts have to be shorter than 6’ 3” to get the job

 

In Japan there are square watermelons!

 

Peanuts are an ingredient in dynamite

You will never know how many new things you can learn in one day till you try. I think this will be one of my life long quotes. J

No comments:

Post a Comment