Thursday 11 October 2012


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Did you notice today’s date is 10-11-12 J Just something that made me smile to think about. Well as some of you know my birthday is coming up quickly and I am sooo excited. This is the first year I made a list of things I want for my birthday, because my parents and grandparents usually just give me money to go and spend how I please instead of me making out a list. Also I’m thinking about actually having a birthday party this year, instead of just celebrating with family and sometimes an occasional lucky friend.

Today I got my hair cut really short and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I also drank my first caramel Frappuccino that I got at Starbucks today. It was delightful! Then I went to the high school and got the PSAT information for my upcoming test. My brain is not ready for another test. Oh well, life will go on.

This weekend I will be up at my grandparents’ house! YEEEEEEEEEEAAA!!!!!! I don’t really know what we are going to do up there, but I will find out soon.

Last night was the first night of Impact groups, which is a bible study for people in our youth group. The high school girls meet at our house in the basement. It is a lovely time for spiritual growth and fellowship. Also this is kind of a side note, but I Love our books this year. They have multi-colored hearts all over them!

I think that is all for now.

Your busy friend,

Taylor

 
This is what happens when you put a caramel apple in the microwave for 4 1/2 minutes longer than what you're supposed to. Opps!!! :0
 
 

In speech class I gave a speech on ballet and here is my intro and conclusion…

 

I once heard a Dancer defined as one who moves, leaps, stretches, and turns, while sweating, panting, moaning, groaning, and complaining. Accompanied to music.

 

These are nine things I learned in ballet class…

1.                Girls can fly

2.               You can’t fall off the floor (easily)

3.               Keep your toenails short!

4.              Barres are not invincible

5.               They tell you to spot for a reason

6.               It’s not sweat, it’s just a glow

7.              Wet floors are slippery

8.               There is(usually) no such thing as a stupid question

9.               This is right ® and this is left ¬

No comments:

Post a Comment