Wednesday 3 October 2012


Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Obviously school always has to come before blogging, but this can also make it so that I completely forget to blog. So let me try to fill everyone in on a couple things.

This year in the drama I will be singing alto for the first time. I have always sung 1st soprano which is the complete opposite. It is hard for me to sing low and I think that is why my drama teacher is trying to push me further in my singing range. With some practice I have confidence I will learn how to sing those really low notes.

On Friday I went over to a friend’s house with my siblings. She had the whole youth group come over. It was a most wonderful night filled with sitting around a campfire, singing songs to melodious guitar music, catching up with friends, volleyball, food, and much more! Afterwards I just ended up spending the night since it was so late. J

On Saturday I helped out at the church with a parent conference. I essentially just helped the younger kids with the hot glue gun and cleaned up after them. For lunch I, my mom, and sister went out to McAlister’s. We are reading through the book Girl’s Gone Wise, in a World Gone Wild together. Afterwards we had planned on going to a football game, but there was a miscommunication between my parents so those plans changed.

Sunday was a stressfully hard day. Enough said. w

Since then it has been school, school, and more school. Friday I will go to Latin in the morning then spend the majority of the rest of the day at IUPUI. There is a Harvest party at night I would love to go to, but I really need sleep because I have the SAT this Saturday.

 

Your Busy Buddy,

Taylor

 

Just to make you laugh…

I found this from a book I don’t own called “F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers”

 

Q: What is a nitrate?

A: It is much cheaper than the day rate.

 

Q: Give a brief explanation of the meaning of the term “Hard Water?”

A: Ice

 

Q: What is a vacuum?

A: Something my mom says I should use more often

 

Q: What is the meaning of the term “Activation Energy?”

A: It’s what is needed to get up in the morning

 

Q: What type of attractive force or bond holds the sodium ions and chloride ions together in a crystal of sodium chloride?

A: James Bond

 

Q: Over the last 50 years there has been a significant change in the concentration of carbon dioxide. Give a reason for this?

A: It is easily distracted

 

Q: What are the characteristics of “Crude Oil?”

A: Coarse and rude

 

Q: Describe the chemical differences between H2O and CO2.

A: H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold water

No comments:

Post a Comment