Friday 27 July 2012

Friday, July 27, 2012
Well we arrived back in the states unannounced on Monday. By Wednesday the news of our arrival had spread throughout to all our friends at church and some family. I am sooo thankful to be back home.I love being able to see my friends and cannot wait to go and worship with First Baptist Church. You don't realize how great you have it until it is taken away. This summer I was taken away from my friends, church, and normal lifestyle all to grow closer with my family and realize how much I love being home in Indiana. Wednesday Autumn, Chandler, and I went to a youth group swimming event and had 4 hours to talk with our friends. Today we helped with VBS. Afterwards some of us went to Chick-fil-a. Of course Lindsay and I went after we had a water fight. Everthing is back to normal.

A Bittersweet Farewell 
 Ready to go?
 We crossed the border around 11 
 Everyone making the most of the drive



WE ARE HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa Gardner2 August 2012 at 17:48

    Glad to have you home. That 8 hr. drive to Toronto was tooooooooooo long.

    ReplyDelete