Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

This is Autumn. We went to Wild Water kingdom, a water park. It wasn’t quite as enormous as Noah’s Ark, in Wisconsin Dells, but still lots of fun. My favorite part was the wave pool. I loved standing backwards letting the waves splash up on my back and the thrill of not knowing when they were coming. Some of the slides went so fast that I lost track of where I was. My favorite slide was a big, blue, tube slide that had an unexpected drop in it. It was so hot outside that mom let us get ice-cream cones. When I started to lick it, it slid right off the cone and into my hand. What a sticky mess. After 5 hours of fun, I was exhausted. We then came back to the hotel, got changed, and ate a delicious dinner.
 After a long day of FUN

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at the water park. Maybe we can go there when we come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell Autumn that I am sorry she is sick. I have been in the hospital since Thursday so I understand needing to trust God with illnesses.

    Mrs. Barge

    ReplyDelete