Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On Saturday we went to a Blue Jays professional baseball game.Hosea Bautista was an infamous baseball player. Everyone would chant “Hosea, Hosea, Hosea!” There were at least 4 home run hits. Beside us there was a group of people that got kicked out one person at a time. I think I ate the biggest hot dog I’ve ever eaten and finished it off with ice cream. Grandpa and grandma went home on Sunday.L On Monday we did laundry, cleaned out the car, read books, and little things like that. Today we went to the Royal Ontario Museum. When my mom said where we were going I thought that it was going to be a museum about royalty, but quickly realized that it wasn’t. I loved the room full of gemstones and crystals. The whole room sparkled. Grayson asked my mom why there were statues and pieces of art without clothes on, where by my mom had to laugh and explain that people considered that to be beautiful.




 Ice- Cream!!!!
Hosea Bautista

 Royal Ontario Museum



 florescent gemstones
 DIAMONDS!!!
 "visual music"
 a little boys dress and yes i did mean boys.
 A dress made out of newspaper




You see anywhere from two to five different kinds of trash bins at everywhere you go. Toronto recycles EVERYTHING. They also do not use paper products frequently.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog, glad you're doing this. (I love rocks!)



    I'm with ya Grayson! (I don't get it either.)

    ReplyDelete