Sunday 24 June 2012


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Friday night we went out to eat at a place called Boston Pizza. I ate Hawaiian pizza. My absolute favorite! Yesterday we stayed at home while dad went off to work. Sadly he has had to work over the weekend again. Thankfully he went to church with us this morning before heading back to work. We went to a small church called Trinity Baptist Church. They were a very welcoming and friendly church and I was able to feel more at home. The church is about forty minutes away which is twice the normal distance we drive to FBC, but for a bible believing, bible preaching church it is well worth the drive. Hopefully we will go back tonight for night church and a strawberry social. My parents are also considering trying out other churches as well. Last night mom, dad, and I took a drive through downtown Toronto right along Lake Ontario. The view of the glass high rises reflecting the water with the sun setting in the background was absolutely, breath-takingly beautiful. You know when you are driving between a Lamborghini and a Maserati, and you’re in some small car made by dodge you start to feel as though you don’t quite fit in. Well I can say I’ve had that feeling. Last night these two cars pulled up and there we were in the little, blue car. Such wonderful memories this trip will create.

  • Bathrooms are referred to as washrooms
  • I asked for a sweet tea and all I got was a confused look on the waitresses face. She asked me what that was. Apparently they don’t serve sweet tea up here.


                                    Grayson's meat loaded pizza
                                    This is where we are staying
                                              my bathroom
                                              my bedroom

1 comment:

  1. That pizza had sausage, bacon, pepperoni, and SHRIMP! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete