Wednesday 20 June 2012


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

                Today I slept in until the cleaning lady came in. Slowly but surely I got ready for the day. Mom looked up a google amount of things to do in Toronto, Canada. I ate a sandwich for lunch then headed down to the pool with my siblings. Right now I’m lying out in the sun. The only place to do this is on the poolside deck where the cars zoom by and the airplanes fly overhead. How relaxing. ;) Now I’m chillin’ out in the hotel room and hope to go work out for a while. I worked out for 20 minutes on the elliptical. Then I climbed up six flights of stairs instead of taking the elevator, but as I got to the top of the sixth floor the door would not open. So back down the stairs over to the elevator and back to the room. Tonight I ate green bell peppers stuffed with a meatloaf and two different kinds of salad. It was delicious. When dad arrived home we went down to a park where we swung and took a brisk walk on a nature trail. When we got back I did a little stretching to help out my muscles. Everyone else went swimming again while I stayed back in the room and watched some TV. Now it is 12:23 p.m. and I just finished showering so I shall say goodnight. Aye!

  •      They give the weather in Celsius
  •      The pool is measured in meters
  •      The red light on the stoplights is noticeably bigger than the green and yellow
A bag of milk



Metric System
Stoplight

Construction Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment