Friday 22 June 2012

This is Autumn. Wednesday was the best because we were surrounded by animals! A dream come true! I got to see animals closer than ever before. There were zebras, giraffes, lions, babboons, ostriches, peacocks, bald eagles, and my favorite goats. If only I had my puppy up here.:( My brother and I swam all day Thursday! Yay! It is so weird going into a gift shop and seeing items with a big, colorful, sparkly stickers saying, made in the USA! I get a room all to myself and I love it! Since I love Conner Prairie, it was wonderful going to the Black Creek Village. We learned how they wove rugs and where rag rugs got there name. I also learned how they created shoe sizes. It is based upon barley corn. Interesting.
  English Front  . . . . . . . . . . .French Back
                                 Giraffe at the African Safari
                                          I LOVE GOATS!
                                  Escalators are sooo scarry!

No comments:

Post a Comment