Friday 29 June 2012


Friday, June 29, 2012

Okay, so I haven’t done much these past few days. We went to a conservation park on Wednesday. We walked an estimated 4 miles while we were there. Normally I’m not the biggest fan of nature, but while we were there a group of about 10 butterflies came around me. The moment was to be quite magical like in a movie.  Yesterday my mom took us shopping with her. She wanted to explore the surrounding grocery stores. Then my dad got off of work just early enough for us to go to a park. We went to a huge park first. Everywhere we walked there were picturesque views. It was beautiful. Then when it was dark we went to another park where we were able to walk along Lake Ontario. I didn’t put my feet in the water like my brothers, but decided to take pictures of the family instead. These past couple days have been so relaxing that I’m afraid I will be in for a big shock when we go home and I have to jump right into school again. There have been record highs in Canada, although their record temperatures are in the high 90’s rather than 100’s. Other than that I can’t think of anything else that we’ve done
  • All the McDonald’s signs have a maple leaf in the center of them







                                          Skipping Rocks!







                                          Not sure what this is???

2 comments:

  1. Hi TAY-TAY
    I love your pictures. They are so interesting. We're so glad to hear from you guys. This is a real long vacation ,right? Today is a cooler day. A storm came through and cooled everything a little. Not much rain though so far. Everything is beyond dry. I don't like what I see in the fields. Too dry..
    Well it's therapy time again so I need to go shortly. I'm walking very good . Still don't have much energy. No I'm not walking 4 miles,ha. I am looking forward to seeing all of you...bye ...grandma..Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Taylor, I really enjoy your pictures. That's a really good one of the butterfly. I also walk 4 miles a day, but today I got caught in a storm, so the last 1/2 mile was a RUN!! Keep giving us something to read every day if you can, even if it's only a few words. Counting down the days until we see you,
    Grandpa Ron

    ReplyDelete