Monday 6 August 2012

Monday, August 6, 2012
Last night I spent catching up with a friend of mine. It is hard to believe that it had been over two years since we had last hung out. The whole night was spent talking and laughing about life. This morning we made our own breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, muffins, V-8 smoothies, and coffee, of course with creamer. We set the table and made everything look perfect. Then we went to the mall and came back with only a couple dollars. :) I really like shopping, espeacially when it comes to beauty products. I have shelves full of make-up and girly things that I have tried out. I always love being able to share with other girls different beauty secrets and products that work the best for me. Right now I'm trying out a lip balm from Bath and Body Works. It is called My Favorite Night Balm. You are supposed to put it on before you go to sleep and leave it there for eight hours. Then in the morning I hope to have highly moisturized lips. I'll tell you how well it works later. Today I went in many store and used a lot of restraint to on come home with a few items instead of something from every store. Right now I really like the stores H&M and Forever 21.Here are some pictures...
Our hardy breakfast

1)  "Paris Nights" body lotion(BW)          2)Wall flower and "Sensual Amber" fragrance(BW)
3) floral flip-flops(Aero)         4) 3 of my new favorite lip balms and a holder(BW) 

BW= Bath and Body Works
Aero= Aeropostale

I can't wait to try everything out! I wore the shoes around the house and they are surprizingly comfortable. I don't normally buy things from Aeropostale but me and my friend decided to buy a matching pair of shoes. I really like the floral design on them. Also "Paris Nights" is a newer fragrance that i have come to love. It has a heavenly sweet aroma. The lip balms are either in the process of being tested or are already my absolute favorites. I neede a wall flower since I can't burn candles in my room. This just so happened to be a good time to buy one so I did. I haven't used it yet so I can't give my opinion on it. Today has been fun yet tiresome. Tomorrow my dad will be back in town so I must go to sleep now and get some rest.

Your Friend,
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Oh Taylor ,you are so girlie...ha
    I'm sure you had an awesome time with your friends. I didn't see any clothes ?????
    Libby on the treadmill is funny. She wasn't to sure what the heck it was she was walking on. She was wagging her tail and walking. haha Do you suppose she misses her friends at Matts.
    I did see there were only 2 kids washing the screens...ha Oh well somebody had to take the pictures , right?? bye grandma R.

    ReplyDelete