Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wednesdasy, August 1, 2012
Okay, from now on my posts will be more of everyday life here in the States or if I take a trip somewhere else. Today we went and supported Chick-fil-a in thier belief against gay marriage. I am a Christian and I believe with all my heart that marriage is a sacred covenant between one man and one woman. In Genesis 2:24 it says, "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." Obviously there is one male and one female.

There were sooo many people that we waited in line for almost an hour! The line of cars extended way out onto State Road 37!

Okay so I have tried to post another video on here, but my computer is not letting me so i will create a second follow-up post.

No comments:

Post a Comment