Saturday 25 August 2012


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yesterday I completed all my homework for my Tuesday classes except I am stuck on trying to write a 1-3 minute speech about myself. There is too much I have to say in so little time.

Today I filmed two more videos that I hope to post soon. One of them is how I create an everyday neutral eye look and the other is a tutorial on how to clean make-up brushes. Also I hope to start another blog devoted to Beauty. I will be able to put my YouTube videos up on that blog and talk about Beauty products and things of that same nature. If and when I do, I will post a link on this blog so you can find it more easily.

I know August has not come to a close yet my September schedule is already quite filled up. This September my mom and I are going to a girls conference called “True Woman.” I have never been and am sooo excited to go. Hopefully this time will not only deepen my relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ, but also be great mother daughter bonding time. The conference will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana at the Indiana Convention Center from September 20-22. Their web address is:


I will absolutely blog after the trip and tell of all the great memories we created. I also hope, if I remember my camera, to vlog the trip. If you don’t know what vlogging is, it is essentially blogging with a video camera. If you haven’t signed up yet I would highly recommend it.
Here are some cranberry orange muffins that I made recently. They taste heavenly and if you haven’t tried the “Tastefully Simple Orange Cranberry Muffin mix” I would highly recommend trying them. They are so simple to make, look beautiful, and taste delightful.
 
 
Your friend,
Taylor

Here are three videos that I made a few days ago. Remember to like them and comment on them! Thanks!!!:

As a disclaimer everything that I write on my blog is not sponsored in any way unless specifically mentioned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Tay-Tay
    Your future holds a TV show on Cooking..haha
    You are too funny. Please try and have the beaters balanced the next time. Quite a racket..haha You also forgot to put in the little nail or screw that was laying on the side..haha I must say the kitchen looked very nice and so did you....ha Keep on blogging I love to read them..Grandma

    ReplyDelete