Thursday 16 August 2012


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Well recently I have been finalizing my school schedule. This year I will be attending a school that requires school uniforms. I will also be aiding in an elementary Latin and piano class along with a middle school financial class. My schedule is filling up sooo quickly. Hopefully I will get a few more jobs though.  On Monday’s I will be aiding from 10:00- 12:00, then from 12:00-12:30 is lunch, from 12:30- 1:30 I have study hall, from 1:30- 2:30 I have fine arts, then from 2:30- 3:30 I have another study hall, then from 3:30- 5:30 I have drama. Then on Tuesday’s I have English from 10:00- 12:00, then from 12:00- 12:30 is lunch, from 12:30- 1:30 is study hall, from 1:30- 2:30 is speech, 2:30- 3:30 is U.S. History, 3:30- 4:30 I am aiding. On Wednesday’s and Friday’s from 8:00- 9:15 I have Latin II. I will be taking my pre-calculus, marine biology, and bible class at home. If you didn’t already know I do customized schooling, which means I go to different private and public groups for my schooling along with some classes at home. Customized schooling is a kind of homeschooling. I personally really like it. I don’t know what my evening schedule looks like yet.

This Saturday is my youngest brother’s tenth birthday. He will be having a Lego themed birthday party combined with his friend Trey, who also has an August birthday. He is extremely excited and is hoping to get an i-pod touch as his number 1 gift this year.

Today I made baked oatmeal. If you have not ever made it I would highly recommend making it. I just got the recipe off the computer, but I have a really good recipe from my best friend. It is wonderful as an after dinner dessert or sweet treat in the middle of the day. Since oats are the number 1 ingredient, this is a very filing dessert or snack. My friend has this as her birthday breakfast treat and I look forward to it about as much as she does. J It is fairly simple to make, but it does take about an hour or so in the oven.

Sorry I don't have any new pictures yet. :/

Random fact...
Since we just had the Olympics. Did you know that only 1.34% of the gold medal is actual gold.

Did you know that there are only two countries in the world that do not sell Coca-cola- North Korea and Cuba

Well that's all for now. Your friend,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment