Thursday 2 August 2012


Thursday, August 02, 2012

Yesterday I got my hair colored a beautiful dark auburn color. I absolutely love it!
This year I will be taking Fine Arts, Drama, Grammar and Composition, Speech, U.S. History, Latin 2, Pre-Calculus, and Marine Biology. I also will be aiding in some younger kids classes. I can't wait for school to start up again! I am organizing all of my school supplies and working out my school schedule. Recently I have been occupying my time by listening to music and making videos of myself doing different things. As soon as I figure out how to edit them a little I will post some of them up for veiwing.

Also on Monday my brother, his friend, my mom, and myself all went out for dinner and then watched Ice Age- the continental drift.
 Waiting for our dinner at Johnny Rockets, an old fashioned 50's diner. They sang and danced for us.

The movie was good, but not one of my favorites. Although I'm not the biggest fan of watching movies so you might want to ask one of my sibblings. I am now going to work on memorizing my speech for my drama audition. Please pray for me on August 9th! I will be auditioning for our school play.

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa Gardner2 August 2012 at 17:52

    Love your hair!!! Also, looking forward to your videos. (And, I'm glad I don't have your school schedule.)

    ReplyDelete